Contemporary Gambrel Farmhouse Designed For Your Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Full of character and curb appeal, this Contemporary Gambrel Farmhouse provides nearly 1,600 square feet of living space and is perfect for a sloping lot.
- The formal entry merges with the garage entrance to offer a single spot to store jackets, shoes, and bags.
- The kitchen, dining area, and great room are open to one another with a two-story ceiling height making the space feel even bigger. The island kitchen provides plenty of workspace and a walk-in pantry is located nearby to maximize storage space.
- Enjoy the views from the 24'4" by 14' deck or dine with family and friends in the screened porch.
- The primary bedroom is located on the main level and includes a walk-in closet and access to a full bath. The laundry room resides next door with a utility sink and storage.
- Upstairs, a bunk room overlooks the living space below and includes a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,597 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,190 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 407 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 334 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 154 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 0' 8" Second Floor / 0' 9"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 26 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss