Contemporary Home Plan for an Up-sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Dramatic rooflines, oversized windows, and large-panel siding materials deliver a contemporary vibe to this 4-bed home plan.
- A powder bath and coat closet greet you in the foyer, while straight ahead, the open great room and kitchen create a cozy environment to host family and friends.
- The dining space is drenched in natural lighting and overlooks the covered porch, accessible from the great room.
- The master bedroom completes the main level and is joined by a 5-fixture bathroom and enormous walk-in closet.
- Three secondary bedrooms share the lower level with a sizable recreation room, laundry room, and the double garage.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If building in the state of Washington, your plan purchase cannot be done online. Please contact us directly.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,125 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,445 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,680 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 17' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss