Contemporary Home Plan with Lower Level Game Room
About This Plan
- Ideal for the retiree or empty-nester, this Contemporary home plan lets you live all on one level and have the finished lower level for guests or family members when they visit.
- A built-in desk in the office has views of the stairs going down.
- Cozy up to the corner fireplace in the great room or step out onto the rear deck through sliding glass doors.
- The kitchen is large with a big island and a corner window by the sink.
- The main floor master suite has a walk-in closet, access to the deck and a big soaking tub.
- Entertain in the finished lower level complete with wet bar and another corner fireplace.
- Each of the two bedrooms on this level has its own walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,097 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,265 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,832 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Sloping Lot