Contemporary Home with Lots of Glass
About This Plan
- Big glass windows and shed rooflines accent this two bedroom Contemporary home plan.
- The open layout lets the whole family be together at the same time.
- Tall windows front and back brighten the living area.
- A big island and walk-in pantry score big with homeowners and this home delivers.
- The master suite is in back away from all the street noise.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,890 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,890 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"