Contemporary House Plan for the Outdoor Enthusiast
About This Plan
- Nearly each room has access to an outdoor living space in this beautiful, contemporary house plan. Clean, straight lines and a flat roof provide a modern exterior, while clerestory windows provide abundant natural light to permeate throughout the home.
- A sizable courtyard provides separation between the master suite and the secondary bedrooms for added privacy.
- The right wing of the home includes the shared living spaces in a combined, open layout, along with a den that provides a quiet space to retreat to when needed.
- An oversized island in the kitchen offers additional seating for casual meals.
- The luxurious master suite boasts a spacious bathroom with a freestanding tub, two sinks, a private toilet room, and a large walk-in closet.
- The left wing offers two additional bedrooms, each with their own full bath.
- Entry from the angled, 3-car garage leads to a combined mud / laundry room, which helps the homeowner remain organized.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,818 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,818 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 4"
- Depth: 119' 6"
- Max ridge height: 17' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1018 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"