Contemporary House Plan With Elevator For The Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- This elegant 3-bed house plan has a stucco façade, a covered front porch, and is designed for a zero lot line and is perfect for a narrow lot without.
- Enter the home through the oversized front door and you see the study with vaulted ceiling on your left. Across the hall is the open elegant dining room.
- A large family room with a 21-foot ceiling has a dramatic fireplace built into a stone wall flanked by two large floor-to-ceiling windows.
- The kitchen has a roomy pantry and built-ins and a free-standing center island. A breakfast bar separates the kitchen from the breakfast room. Outdoor living is accessible from the breakfast room.
- The master suite with a triple trey ceiling leads to the luxurious master bath with his and her vanities a separate shower and tub and large wardrobe with built-ins.
- Beyond the breakfast room, an elevator as well as stairs gets you to the second floor. Upstairs, two family bedrooms, each with full baths and large walk-in closets share space with a game room and a third bathroom upstairs. The elevator at the rear of this house plans allows for easy access to both levels of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,681 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,625 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,620 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 117' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"