Contemporary Mountain Home Plan Under 2100 Square Feet with Dramatic Covered Entry
About This Plan
- A dramatic covered entry provides cover while making a statement on this contemporary mountain ranch home plan designed for a rear-sloping lot. The home gives you 2,084 square feet of heated living space and includes wonderful outdoor spaces that take advantage of your view out back.
- The front door is centered on the vaulted covered entry. Step inside and your views extend through to the back of the home and beyond.
- A vaulted ceilings peaks between the kitchen and the great room with fireplace and gives the house plan an expansive feel. French doors open to the vaulted rear porch which has access to open decks to each side.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy and Bed 1 and Bed 2 enjoy outdoor access. Bed 3 can be converted to a den or home office if needed.
- Two side rooms in the basement, flanking the finished rec room and full bath, give you an additional 810 square feet of flexible expansion space.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 68880VR and 68536VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,084 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 637 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,447 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 639 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 139 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 810 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 6"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick