Contemporary Mountain Home Plan with Open Living Space and Balcony
About This Plan
- At just over 1,500 square feet of living space, this Contemporary Mountain home plan is available to serve as a permanent residence or vacation home.
- Downstairs, a single garage bay includes additional storage space and shares the lower level with a rec room, full bathroom, and bedroom.
- Upstairs, the vaulted ceiling allows for additional windows in order to take advantage of the surrounding views.
- U-shaped cabinetry forms the kitchen and includes an eating bar with seating for five. French doors encourage you spend time on the sizable balcony any time of year.
- Two bedrooms are located on the second floor, along with a full bath / laundry combo.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,514 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 522 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 5"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 11' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick