Contemporary Mountain House Plan with Stacked Rear Decks
About This Plan
- This Contemporary Mountain house plan is best suited for rear-sloping lots to allow for the walkout basement with a 12'-deep patio with 10' ceilings.
- The center of the main level is where you'll find the shared living spaces with transom windows allowing in additional natural light. The ceiling rises from 13'6" to 15'5" front to back in the great room. 9' ceilings are found throughout the rest of the floor.
- An elongated island includes seating for five in the kitchen and sliding doors lead to a partially-covered porch with a max height of 16'5" at the edge that spans the width of the home.
- The main-level location of the master bedroom considers your future needs and features a double-sink vanity, walk-in closet, and water closet with the toilet and shower.
- Downstairs, a den is bordered by two bedrooms and multiple storage rooms help when organizing mementos and holiday decor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,878 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,439 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,439 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss