Contemporary Mountain View Home Plan with 17' Ceilings in Back
About This Plan
- Approached from the front, this home plan presents itself as a staid mountain ranch. Approach it from the back, however, and its truly colors shine through as a contemporary mountain home with a wall of windows to soak up the views.
- The main floor ceilings rise from 8' to 17' in the family room and main floor bedroom.
- The lower level gives you a bedroom with bath and a roomy den with access to the back yard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,202 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,101 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,101 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 275 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 275 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 63 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 6"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick