Contemporary New American Home Plan with Study and Game Room
About This Plan
- The gable roof and sides extend creating a deep overhang lined with wood and adding to the overall contemporary aesthetic of this stunning New American home plan.
- A study is located to the left of the entry, while straight ahead, the combined family, dining, and kitchen areas open to the back covered patio.
- The kitchen island hosts a double-bowl sink and a walk-in pantry is nestled behind a barn door for additional storage space.
- Enjoy the convenience of a main-level master bedroom, complete with a vaulted ceiling, wet room in the ensuite, and a walk-in closet. Upstairs, 3 secondary bedroom suites surround a game room that connects to a covered balcony.
- Enter from the double garage to find a built-in bench, powder bath, and neighboring laundry room. A storage closet is tucked beneath the stairwell.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,985 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,794 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,191 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 382 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 382 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 112 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 2"
- Depth: 69' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 413 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick