Contemporary New American House Plan with Home Office and Private In-Law Suite
About This Plan
- This contemporary New American house plan has a refreshing exterior and comes with its own in-law suite (or a multi-generational or nanny wing) accessible from its own private stair cleverly hidden in front of the garage.
- To the right of the foyer you'll find a beautiful 19'-high vaulted ceiling in the great room. This space is open to the kitchen and dining room and has access to the covered porch through sliding doors.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating and a walk-in pantry. Serving meals is a breeze in the adjacent dining room or outside on the patio.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has a walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath complete with two vanities, tub, shower and private toilet.
- Work from home in the office tucked in off the mudroom. A powder room is conveniently located by the stairs.
- Upstairs, there are three bedrooms plus an activity room with a 10' vaulted ceiling. This room is a great space to play games in or to do your homework.
- Perhaps the most special feature of this home is through the door on the activity room: a full suite with its own kitchenette, bedroom, bath and living area. Perfect for a boomerang kid, a nanny or au pair, or parents, it has ground floor access by stairs that run directly outside.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,257 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,807 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 960 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 490 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 6"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1046 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss