Contemporary Northwest Home Plan with Garage Storage and Open Concept Main Level
About This Plan
- This Contemporary Northwest home plan displays a blend of siding materials for a modern appeal, complete with a low-pitched, hip and valley roof.
- The extra-deep garage bay provides space for storage or lawn supplies and opens into a mudroom with a coat closet and powder bath.
- The main level offers an open concept living space with the kitchen framed by the dining and living rooms.
- The kitchen island provides seating for casual meals, and an oversized window in the two-story living room invites natural lighting to infiltrate the space.
- Three bedrooms reside on the second level, along with a 5-fixture ensuite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,459 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 815 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 664 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"