Contemporary Northwest Home Plan with Jack-and-Jill Bath Upstairs
About This Plan
- The contemporary exterior is finished with a blend of siding materials on this Northwest home plan. Inside, the thoughtful interior delivers a flex room and owner's suite on the main level.
- Tall ceilings above the great room make the space feel even larger and the easy flow between the communal spaces encourages family and friends to spend time together.
- U-shaped cabinets surround a prep island in the kitchen and a nearby covered deck provides the optimal space for a grill.
- The 3-car garage opens into a mudroom with a drop zone; a walk-in closet and powder bath sit on either side.
- The owner's suite boasts a 10' tray ceiling and a stacked washer and dryer in the ensuite. Upstairs, discover 3 bedrooms and a laundry room; two of the bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- NOTE: Please allow up to 20 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,503 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,664 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 839 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 4"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 851 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12