Contemporary Northwest Home Plan with Oversized Windows and Covered Patio
About This Plan
- The open living space on the main level of this Contemporary Northwest home plan presents two sets of oversized sliding doors to maintain the flow between inside and out.
- Move freely around the spacious kitchen that features an eating bar at the prep island, walk-in pantry, and built-in desk for days when you need to multi-task.
- A forward-facing room is filled with natural lighting and can serve as a den or fourth bedroom.
- At the top of the stairs, discover a leisure room with a TV niche that permits access to the remaining three bedrooms.
- Large windows line the walls of the master suite, which includes a 5-fixture bathroom with a generous walk-in closet, while laundry on this level is an added bonus.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,070 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 817 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,614 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,639 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 309 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 44 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 630 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 2
- Secondary Pitch: 1 1/2 on 1
- Framing Type: Truss