Contemporary Prairie Home Plan with Home Office and Lower-level Garage
About This Plan
- The front elevation of this contemporary, prairie home plan is filled with oversized windows, bathing the interior spaces with natural lighting.
- To the right of the foyer, discover an open-concept living space with a great room, kitchen, and dining room that all extend onto a partially-covered deck.
- The kitchen hosts an island ready for meal prep, a walk-in pantry, and large range.
- To the left, you will pass a home office before entering the master bedroom. Indulge in the spacious 5-fixture ensuite that presents a walk-in closet behind a pocket door.
- The 3-car garage can be found downstairs with access to the mechanical room. A generous family room leads to a lower-level patio, and bedrooms 2 and 3 are separated by a 4-fixture bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,826 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 984 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,842 sq. ft.
- Deck: 150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1078 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 10"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick