Contemporary Prairie Home Plan with Kitchen Island Eating Bar
About This Plan
- A stone trim lends a texture-rich appeal to the front facade of this contemporary, Prairie home plan; a single-level design.
- From the foyer, two family bedrooms separated by a compartmentalized bath are to the right. Across the hall, a home office is tucked behind a pocket door, next to the double garage.
- The stepped ceiling above the great room helps define the space, which opens to the kitchen and dining area. U-shaped counters, cabinets, and appliances hug a prep island with an eating bar in the kitchen, and the corner pantry maximizes storage space.
- A fireplace and sliding doors fill most of the rear wall in the open floor plan, and a covered patio creates an ideal space to grill or dine outdoors.
- Oversized picture windows grace the walls of the owner's suite, complete with a walk-in, tile shower in the attached bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,008 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,008 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 647 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss