Contemporary Prairie House Plan with Den
About This Plan
- A low-pitched, hip and valley roof sits atop this contemporary, Prairie house plan, wrapped in horizontal siding.
- A brick post supports the front porch that welcomes you inside, where a quiet den can be found to the right. Two family bedrooms are located to the left, separated by a hall bath which they share.
- The open-concept living space combines the living room, dining area, and kitchen for continuous conversation and easy interactions. A tray ceiling helps to define the living room, complete with a fireplace anchoring the left wall.
- The kitchen island includes an eating bar, and a nearby pantry boosts storage space. The partially-covered patio provides enough space to grill and relax outdoors.
- The owner's suite is tucked behind the double garage, and includes a 4-fixture bath with a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,082 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,082 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 486 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss