Contemporary Prairie House Plan with Four Fireplaces
About This Plan
- Some highlights of this Contemporary Prairie house plan include modern roof angles, floor to ceiling windows in the great room, and an expansive lower level that doubles your square footage.
- Three fireplaces on the main level ensure a cozy ambiance wherever you are in the home, and the partially-covered rear deck extends the entire width of the home.
- Cooking is made easier in this kitchen, which features a large island, walk-in pantry, loads of workspace for meal prep, and a 6- burner range.
- Two bedroom suites with 5-fixture bathrooms can be found on the main level, and a spacious mudroom and neighboring laundry room can accommodate even the most active families.
- Escape to the lower level to entertain friends and family, and discover a game room with a wet bar, bunk room that opens to a covered patio, oversized media room, second laundry room, and two bedroom suites.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,801 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,793 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,008 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 6"
- Depth: 112' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard