Contemporary Prairie-Modern House Plan with 2-Story Entry
About This Plan
- This contemporary Prairie house plan has a modern, window-filled exterior. Through the front door is an impressive 2-story entry with an open staircase and a den to the left. A guest bath is near the entrance too.
- Past the stairs is an open living plan. The kitchen has a large island with a dining area just beyond, perfect for entertaining.
- The great room is filled with windows for natural light and great views off the back of the house. The fireplace adds a cozy feel for the winter months.
- The owners' suite, just off the dining room, has a luxurious bathroom with a large walk-in closet, private toilet, separate tub and shower, and his-and-hers sinks.
- The utility room is on the main level near the three-car garage.
- Upstairs is a large family room and two bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,027 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,159 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 868 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 2"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 675 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12