Contemporary Ranch House Plan with Exterior Stone Accents
About This Plan
- Stone, stucco, and horizontal siding come together to create this New American ranch house plan, complete with ribbed metal roof accents.
- French doors part to grant access to the great room, with immediate views through the rear porch and beyond. The square-shaped kitchen offers ample workspace and neighbors the formal dining room, which includes built-in shelves for added character.
- The master bedroom is set apart from the other family bedrooms, and includes access to the backyard through sliding doors, a 5-fixture bathroom, and a walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 occupy the right side of the home, separated by a full bath that they share.
- Utilize the drop zone for keys, mail, and other personal items when entering from the double garage. The adjacent laundry room resides across from the master bedroom, and includes a folding iron board. There is a side-entry garage option available as an upgrade. Please allow up to 10 business for delivery if selected.
- NOTE: Please allow 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
2-Car Side Garage Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,128 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,128 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 130 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 68 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss