Contemporary Ranch With Vaulted Spaces
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- In this contemporary ranch-style home plan the entry is vaulted , a fireplace nestles into one back corner of its window-bright and vaulted great room as is the great room beyond.
- Double doors open into the den on the right, where natural light washes in through a set of wide Craftsman windows.
- While the home is designed with three bedrooms and a den, the den could be repurposed as an office, library/study, art studio, crafts/sewing center, or even a fourth bedroom. Secondary bedrooms and a bathroom are through an opening on the entry's left. A handy coat closet is just around the corner to the right, after you pass into the main room.
- The well-appointed kitchen is open to the vaulted gathering spaces across a flush eating bar which can double as a buffet. A built-in desk sits at the juncture of the kitchen and great room with shelves stacked above.
- A roomy storage closet lines part of the hallway leading to the owners' suite, next to a pass-through utility room that links with the two-car garage. Owners' suite amenities include a spacious walk-in closet and a two-section bathroom with a double vanity.
- The roof has a 6:12 pitch.