Contemporary Rancher on a Sloping Lot with Walkout Basement and RV Garage
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- The walkout basement makes this Contemporary Rancher perfect for rear sloping lots, while a variety of angles and siding materials give the exterior visual interest.
- Clerestory windows line the vaulted great room, creating a space filled with light. The open concept allows you move easily into the dining area and kitchen, which features an island and walk-in pantry.
- A large sitting room attached to the master bedroom provides a quiet retreat, along with the deluxe ensuite with 5 fixtures and a walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom, or den, near the foyer rounds out the main level. Finish the walkout basement and gain four bedrooms and two full baths.
- Three garage bays, including an RV bay, are accessible from the front of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,810 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,810 sq. ft.
- Deck: 162 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 54 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,810 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 6"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1049 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss