Contemporary Split-Bed House Plan with Expansive Views From Rear Windows
About This Plan
- This plan was designed with maximizing the views of your special lot in mind. Clerestory windows in the back create a virtual viewing wall along the back of the open living area.
- The ceilings rise from 9' to 18' in the great room. The back wall collapses giving you an incredible indoor/outdoor space when combined with the outdoor covered area. A grill there is a nice plus, as is the fireplace on the far wall.
- The master enjoys great privacy and views to the back with two more bedrooms located across the home, each with their own bath.
- A game room has sloping ceilings that rise to almost 14' and has views to the back and side. A study and mud room round out your inside spaces.
- A privacy wall helps let's you enjoy fresh air on your sun terrace in private.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,264 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 8"
- Depth: 87' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 996 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss