Contemporary Transitional House Plan with Home Office and Secure Delivery Room
About This Plan
- This beautiful contemporary transitional house plan gives you 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths and includes two nice-to-haves: a home office and a secure delivery room so your packages don't get plucked off your front porch while no one is home.
- An inviting foyer leads you into a great room with 12' ceilings and is open to the kitchen, which is perfect for entertaining guests or spending evenings with the family.
- The foyer leads you into the great room with a fireplace and a pair of doors to the back porch. The entire space is open to the kitchen and dining room.
- The kitchen has an eat at bar and spacious walk-in pantry (8'6" by 4'8") with additional counter space and storage.
- Work from home in your own dedicated office space located directly off the foyer.
- In the main suite you'll find a large bedroom with lots of natural light and a bathroom equipped with separate vanities, custom shower and soaking tub. Across the home, three bedrooms share 2 baths ensure your privacy.
- Stairs take you to a bonus room with a full bath, making this space suitable as an extra guest bedroom if needed.
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,626 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,626 sq. ft.
- Storage: 116 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 187 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 64 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,443 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 73' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 638 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick