Contemporary Tri-level Home Plan with
About This Plan
- This tri-level home plan offers a contemporary exterior, complete with a variety of siding materials and forward-facing garage.
- Both the front door and garage entrance meet in the spacious family room. A few stairs up, you'll find the eat-in kitchen that overlooks the family room below.
- The primary suite is privately situated on the main level, next to the laundry room. The ensuite delivers a large walk-in closet for a home of this size.
- Two family bedrooms and a full bath occupy the second level. Each bedroom includes a walk-in closet.
- The extra-deep garage provides plenty of space for storage and a side door for an alternate entry point.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,649 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,184 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 465 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 63 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12