Contemporary Two Family Home Plan
About This Plan
- We took a popular two family home plan and modified it to a Craftsman exterior with shingle siding and tone. Each unit gives you 918 square feet of living space.
- Inside, an open concept floor plan creates the feeling of space in the activities areas. The left unit includes a laundry area in the bathroom (thus sacrificing a bit of bedroom space) while the second unit allows for a more spa-like atmosphere with a corner spa tub.
- The master bedrooms enjoy private bathroom access and separation from the secondary bedroom due to the placement of the bathroom.
- Well-separated patio placement allows a more intimate outdoor space for each unit.
- Related Plan: Get a more contemporary look with duplex home plan 21248DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,836 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,836 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss