Contemporary Two-Level House Plan with Optional Lower Level and Garage Workshop
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A grand, two-story front porch, with stone pillars, welcomes you home to this contemporary house plan with large windows and a raised seam metal roof.
- The formal, two-story foyer curves into the living room / kitchen / dining room areas which feature a fireplace and retractable wall of glass doors leading to the covered porch.
- A rounded kitchen island offers ample workspace and 14' ceilings, combined with the open floor plan, provides a feeling of spaciousness.
- The master bedroom also reside on the main level, and includes a master bathroom with an oversized sink, separate tub and shower, and large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, a bedroom includes a full bathroom and a second bedroom sits adjacent a full bath. An optional lower level provides a second living room with a walk-out patio, a bedroom, office, and 4-fixture bathroom.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,343 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,672 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 671 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 402 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 10"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 761 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front