Contractor-Friendly 4-Bed House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- A brick exterior with timber accents graces the front of this 4-bedroom 2-bath contractor-friendly house plan with large rooms and an open layout.
- The kitchen has a large walk-in pantry and an island with eating bar. It is open to both the dining and great room.
- A rear porch is accessible from the great room with fireplace and 11' tray ceiling.
- The master suite has a large bath with tub and shower and a great walk-in closet. Across the home, three bedrooms share a bath with space for multiple users at the same time.
- The garage comes as a 2-car front-entry and there is a 2-car side-entry option available.
- Note: Please note that orders including special options may result in a delay. Call us for details.
2-Car Side-Garage Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,889 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,889 sq. ft.
- Storage: 31 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 99 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 52 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 53' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 478 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick