Contrasting Outer Materials
About This Plan
- Textural variety melds with Craftsman styling to give a pleasing yet unpretentious front facade.
- Shingles and foundation materials are slightly rough, while windows, doors, columns and railings are smooth and sleek.
- Fairly similar gables on the house and garage add to the visual appeal, and the full front porch has a welcoming appearance.
- Decorative columns on the left mark the wide passageway into a living room with a fireplace flanked by Craftsman windows. Another walkway, at the rear of the room, leads to the master suite, stairs, and kitchen.
- A huge walk-in closet and luxurious bathroom expand the master suite. An alcove there can hold either a built-in dresser, or another of the owners' choice.
- Upper bedrooms share a two-section bathroom, and a loft. A large bonus room, plus plenty of attic storage space, is over the garage.
- Kitchen measurements are 9' 10" x 11' 0"
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,050 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,433 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 617 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 347 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 620 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss