About This Plan
- This delightful ranch-style home plan offers excitement and convenience for the proud homeowner. The spacious foyer welcomes guests and introduces the great room with corner fireplace, sloped ceiling and a view to the rear yard.
- Separating the kitchen from the dining area is a large island with seating. An oversized pantry provides an abundance of storage.
- A pleasant surprise and welcomed retreat is the rear porch, perfect for enjoying a relaxing evening.
- The master bedroom suite with compartmented bath and large walk-in closet boasts of a tray ceiling with 9' center height. Two secondary bedrooms and a full basement complete this exciting home plan.
- Related Plan: Get a 3-car garage with house plan 3952ST.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,593 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,593 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 122 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 104 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,593 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 48' 10"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss