Convenient Family Living
About This Plan
- This beautiful brick Ranch home is graced with a formal dining room that has an open feeling, thanks to the beautiful vaulted ceiling and decorative corner columns.
- A wrap-around breakfast bar has enough seating for five people and overlooks the large and spacious great room.
- When you enter into the home from the garage there is a convenient laundry/mud room.
- This leads directly into the kitchen, making unloading groceries a breeze.
- All the bedrooms are located near each other for convenient family living.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,562 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,562 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,434 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 46' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 641 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss