Corner Veranda a Nice Touch
About This Plan
- This spacious residence, designed in the style of a European cottage, features a veranda in front, a deck in back and a second-floor balcony, all roofed so they can be enjoyed in any weather.
- Interior columns delineate the main living area, consisting of a formal dining room, gathering room, breakfast area with a built-in desk, and good-sized kitchen with a walk-in pantry and two angled islands, one with an eating bar.
- A sunroom and the master suite complete the first floor.
- The fireplace in the master suite shares a chimney with the one in the gathering room. The master suite also includes a large walk-in closet and a compartmented bath with a garden tub set in a bay.
- The second floor can be reached from either of two staircases. A balcony overlooks the two-story foyer. Bedroom two enjoys a private bath, while bedrooms three and four share a three-compartment bath.
- Bonus space found on this floor is included in the second floor square footage.
- The optional finished lower level adds 705 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,823 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 705 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,425 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,398 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 10"
- Depth: 66' 4"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1057 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick