Cottage Escape with 3 Master Suites
About This Plan
- Everyone gets a master bedroom in this exciting Vacation getaway house plan.
- The open floor plan comes with a vaulted family room that's within sight of the kitchen and dining area.
- A huge rear covered porch spans the width of the house, giving everyone some quality outdoor time.
- There's also a vaulted front porch and an outdoor upper balcony that can be reached by both bedrooms on the second floor.
- Having three master suites makes the home ideal for a group-owned vacation retreat or a splurge for single families who want three luxurious bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Get a bay window in the dining room with built-in seating with house plan 68440VR. Get a 2-bed version with house plan 68561VR (2,065 sq. ft.). Get an attached 2-car garage and 4 beds with house plan 68458VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,972 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,199 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 773 sq. ft.
- Storage: 20 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 279 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 423 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 248 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick