Cottage Escape with 3 Master Suites and a Breezeway to the Garage
About This Plan
- Everyone gets a master bedroom in this exciting Vacation getaway house plan.
- The open floor plan comes with a vaulted family room that's within sight of the kitchen and dining area.
- A huge rear covered porch spans the width of the house, giving everyone some quality outdoor time.
- There's also a vaulted front porch and an outdoor upper balcony that can be reached by both bedrooms on the second floor.
- Having three master suites makes the home ideal for a group-owned vacation retreat or a splurge for single families who want three luxurious bedrooms.
- A breezeway connects to the 2-car garage.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the garage and breezeway with house plan 68400VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,972 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,199 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 773 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 947 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick