Cottage House Plan with Full Front Porch and Shed Dormer Above
About This Plan
- The front porch has four columns and a shed dormer with two sets of evenly spaced windows above (NOTE: the photo shows the home built with the windows modified by the builder).
- Inside, there is a circular flow with the dining room off the entry having direct access to the kitchen as well as the living room in back.
- The back of the home has an open floor plan left to right with a large island in the kitchen with seating for casual eating and lots of workspace.
- Three bedrooms are located upstairs including the master with large walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate layout and a carport with house plan 50109PH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,372 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,186 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,186 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"