Cottage House Plan with Views
About This Plan
- The huge windows and stone and shakes siding of this charming cottage will please nature lovers.
- The house is 32 feet wide by 30 feet deep and provides 1,907 square feet of living space.
- The 960 square foot basement includes a storage area and a den with patio doors leading to the lawn.
- The ground floor has a 947 square foot living area and includes a functional kitchen overlooking a dining room and a living room with fireplace, a laundry room, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
- The living and dining rooms have a cathedral ceiling and the many windows ensure the house is bright and clear.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,907 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 960 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 947 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 3"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 7' 8" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss