Cottage-like House Plan with Cedar Shake and Stone Exterior
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Cedar shake and stacked stone envelop this gorgeous cottage. Thoughtful details such as board-and-batten shutters, farmhouse windows and high peaking gables complete the charming look of this attractive house plan.
- A vaulted family room and separate keeping room - both with fireplaces - provide cozy rooms to visit.
- The large kitchen is adorned with a curved island and breakfast area looking onto the covered back porch and extended deck.
- A main level master bedroom is found across the home, and comes with a lovely en suite and generous walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, a study loft with a built-in desk area is waiting to be used. Two additional bedrooms, each with their own full bath, are located on either side of the hall.
- An optional bonus room is available on this floor as well for a fourth bedroom or possible game area.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 710123BTZ and 710125BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,225 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,415 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 810 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 363 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,415 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 57' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 472 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick