Cottage Plan with Vaulted Ceilings and Fireplace
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Surprises wait on the inside of this charming plan'there's much more living space than may be immediately apparent. The magic is due, in part, to a hipped roof that allows room for vaulted living and dining rooms and nine-foot ceilings in the den and the bedrooms.
- Some exceptional details you won't want to miss include: a fireplace in the living room, a hutch recess in the dining room, an arched 42' counter separating the dining room from the kitchen, a large island in the kitchen, a built-in desk in the nook and sliding doors in the nook to a rear patio.
- The master suite and Bedroom 2 are at the rear of the plan'each has a private bath.
- If you choose, the den can become an additional bedroom, sharing the use of the hall bath.
- The master bedroom is graced by a tray ceiling and has a bath with window seat and dual lavatories.
- Both the master bedroom and Bedroom 2 have walk-in closets.
- A laundry alcove sits in the service hall to the garage.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69121AM.