European Cottage Plan with Living Areas Up Front
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Wonderfully symmetric, this plan is smaller in size but huge in its appeal. Board-and-batten siding with stone accents at the foundation join an arched and columned entry with dormer window for a superb visual effect.
- The floor plan makes the most of a narrow footprint, putting living areas to the front and bedrooms to the back.
- Both the living and dining rooms are vaulted. The living room features a warming fireplace; the dining room has a recessed niche to hold a hutch and is separated from the kitchen by a 42' arched counter.
- Extras in the kitchen include a built-in desk, an island and a large pantry.
- The den (or make it a family bedroom) has a window seat with flanking built-in shelves overlooking the front porch.
- A walk-through hall bath serves Bedroom 2, which has a walk-in closet.
- The master suite contains a vaulted salon and a bath with window seat and dual lavatories.
- A service alcove opening to the garage has space for a washer and dryer.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69120AM.