Cottage Plan With Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- The volume roofline on this plan is a lovely complement to its recessed entry and Craftsman details. The one-story floor plan begins with a den just to the left of the entry, through double doors. Take your choice of a built-in desk or closet for this private retreat. Further along is the kitchen (with a walk-in pantry) and attached nook (with sliding glass doors to a covered patio). The vaulted great room is nearby and is enhanced with a fireplace and media center.
- The master suite is also vaulted and tucked behind the two-car garage with shop space. A heavenly master bath pampers with a spa tub, separate shower and double sinks. Bedroom 2 has its own bath and built-in bookshelves at its entry.
- A closet and a storage area sit just across the hall. The laundry room separates the two bedrooms and offers access to the garage. The dining room, den and Bedroom 2 all have nine-foot ceilings.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior in reverse with house plan 69112AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,902 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,902 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 410 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss