Two Car Garage Cottage Plan
About This Plan
- Just because a design is reserved to a single floor, it need not be boxy or plain. This design is ample proof. Not only does its exterior appeal with thoughtful appointments, its interior is spacious and well laid out.
- A central foyer connects the rooms: a den, the kitchen/nook, the great room and the bedrooms. Both the master suite and the great room are vaulted. The great room features decorative columns, a fireplace and a media center.
- The dining area has sliding glass doors to a rear patio. A pantry with built-in shelves serves the kitchen. The den can be designed with a closet or a built-in desk, as you prefer.
- Bedroom 2 has both a window seat and a built-in bookcase. The two-car garage contains a large shop area. Don't overlook the master bath, where a spa tub waits to pamper.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior in a reverse layout with house plan 69017AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,975 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,975 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 641 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss