Cottage with 8'-Deep Front and Back Porches
About This Plan
- This 2-bed cottage house plan gives you 8'-deep porches front and back and makes a great vacation getaway as well as a permanent home.
- Enjoy the convenience of a snack bar and an open layout between the kitchen and great room. The great room has a ventless gas fireplace flanked by cabinets with windows above.
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 share a bath with a tub/shower combo.
- A stacked washer and dryer closet is located in the hall for space savings and there is a dedicated laundry space by the kitchen.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the laundry room and snack bar and gain more room in the kitchen with house plan 25012DH. Get similar layouts with house plans 2513DH, 2546DH and 2561DH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 890 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 890 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss