Cottage With Character
About This Plan
- Build this house plan and enjoy your very own cottage full of character.
- Enter the foyer off the covered front porch and you'll be struck by views extending the full length of the home. The foyer is open to above, a nice touch on a plan this size.
- The formal dining room has a tray ceiling and is easily served through a butler's pantry connecting to the kitchen. Note the small home office tucked neatly away.
- The great room ceiling soars above allowing you to share the views from the overlook above.
- The maser suite is vaulted as is the breakfast room which opens to the kitchen.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share two baths. And a bonus room over the garage can be put to many uses.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 93059EL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,430 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,981 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,449 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 53' 2"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"