Cottage With Covered Porches
About This Plan
- With a covered porch in front and a covered patio in back (both 8' deep), you enter directly into the open living area of this country cottage.
- A fireplace offers warmth in the living room and an angled eating counter with double sinks separates the kitchen from the rest of the space. A 6'4'x10' bump-out helps with your storage needs.
- In the first-floor master suite, the bedroom opens to the patio. A walk-in closet and a shower with a convenient seat are found in the master bath.
- Upstairs, a play space lies at the top of the stairs. Two bedrooms, each with a dormer, share a hall bath.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version, see house plan 3004D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,370 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 866 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 504 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 264 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 264 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 866 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 4"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick