Vacation Home or Guest Cottage
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With its covered 6' deep front porch, twin dormers and sturdy stone chimney, this country cottage presents a friendly face. The dwelling would make a wonderful vacation retreat; alternatively, it could be used as guest quarters.
- The open floor plan groups the main living areas in one large space. The living room includes a fireplace, while the dining room overlooks a second 8' deep covered porch in back. An angled counter with an eating bar separates the kitchen from the rest of the area. A 3'x10' utility room provides convenient storage.
- The first-floor bathroom can be entered from either the back hall or the dressing area of the first floor master bedroom, which includes another sink and a walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, two more bedrooms share the second full bath..
- Related Plan: For a larger version, see house plan 3093D.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and Texas. Please contact us for more information.