Vacation Home or Guest Cottage
About This Plan
- With its covered 6' deep front porch, twin dormers and sturdy stone chimney, this country cottage presents a friendly face. The dwelling would make a wonderful vacation retreat; alternatively, it could be used as guest quarters.
- The open floor plan groups the main living areas in one large space. The living room includes a fireplace, while the dining room overlooks a second 8' deep covered porch in back. An angled counter with an eating bar separates the kitchen from the rest of the area. A 3'x10' utility room provides convenient storage.
- The first-floor bathroom can be entered from either the back hall or the dressing area of the first floor master bedroom, which includes another sink and a walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, two more bedrooms share the second full bath..
- Related Plan: For a larger version, see house plan 3093D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,157 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 819 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 338 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 35' 10"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 7' 9"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss