Cottage With Third Floor Viewing Room
About This Plan
- This Mountain home plan has a unique third floor viewing room that takes advantage of its height to overlook the trees on your property.
- In the main living area, an open layout combines the dining room, kitchen with island and the great room.
- Double doors open this area up to the covered rear and side porches.
- A first floor guest suite offers privacy for your guests.
- The upper level master suite has a romantic fireplace and a private porch where you can enjoy your morning coffee.
- The 3rd floor tower gives you a great vantage point and 141 square feet of heated space.
- Added Bonus: This house plan comes with a detached 2-car garage giving you 624 square feet of room for your cars and/or storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,232 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,133 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 958 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 141 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick