3 - 4
About This Plan
- Two covered porches make this home plan a great place to relax.
- The fully equiped kitchen contains a cooktop island, wall oven, snack bar and a view out the breakfast area windows. A walk-in pantry is the perfect size for a growing family. The dining room is within easy reach and is highlighted by arched openings.
- The great room is made even more special with a tray ceiling and fireplace. A french door lead out onto the rear covered porch, made just for relaxing.
- The master bedroom is large and gives access to a luxury bath. This bath houses a corner whirlpool tub, large shower and dual sinks. A large 8'x10' walk-in closet is located off the bath. Bedrooms 2-4 are located together, all have walk-in closets and share a full bath.
- Related Plans: Get a basement with house plans 2505DH and 2521DH (1,856 sq. ft.).
- Eliminate the garage with house plan 2558DH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,172 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,172 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 382 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick