Country Charmer With Flexible Upper Floor
3 - 4
About This Plan
- An L-shaped front porch graces the front of this charming country house plan. A second porch, this one screened, extends off the family room.
- The foyer leads you to the family room which is open to the kitchen. The dining room is to the right and accesses the kitchen giving the home a circular flow.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on the main floor and has tray ceilings and a walk-in closet. Build a patio in back and access it directly from the bedroom.
- Upstairs, there are two bedrooms and a vaulted center portion which can be used as a loft or a fourth bedroom.
- Note: Shown built with front-garage option.
Main Level with Front-Facing Garage Option (+$295)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,381 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,554 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 827 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 198 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 271 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 465 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12