Country Classic With Angled 3-Car Garage
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Four dormers across the front of this Craftsman home plan add visual appeal.
- Spacious porches front and back provide lots of living space for your outdoor enjoyment.
- A wide foyer opens up to the two-story great room with its wall of windows that overlook the rear porch and your views beyond.
- Guests will appreciate the first floor guest suite with a private bath and walk-in closet.
- The magnificent kitchen had views of both the great room and hearth room/nook area.
- A cozy computer room on the second floor complements the huge home theater down the hall.
- Two more bedrooms allow for family or guests.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version, see house plans - 70538MK
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,501 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,398 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,103 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 501 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,084 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 126' 2"
- Depth: 110' 11"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1077 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick